Saturday, April 6, 2013

Paul Mitchell Runthrough

Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School

     I went for the walk through at my local Paul Mitchell school this past week.  Since I'm looking at going there for their evening program they wanted me to come in and get the feel for their culture.  I was instructed to wear black if able which I did and made me feel more comfortable when walking through their school.  
     When I arrived I waited for my admissions liaison for a short while and when she greeted me she gave me a hug which was new for me.  It was very welcoming, I just wasn't used to being greeted by a stranger with a hug.  She was upbeat and had a nice demeanor.  We chatted for a bit and then watched a short video clip about the Paul Mitchell culture.  After showing me what all is included in the student kit (which I look forward to posting pictures on here after I receive everything), she took me on a tour of the school.
     All in all it was a very welcoming and well kept environment I am thoroughly looking forward to attending school at.  I am planning on embarking end of June in the evening class schedule (but may change at parts to days) and will be blogging my way through the process.  
     I will also be posting pictures of hairstyles, makeup tutorials, accessorizing and etc.  

I'm excited and hope anyone who follows will have a great feel of what the Paul Mitchell schools can be like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment