Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 9 Paul Mitchell (guest service, character awards, review)

Agenda:
  • Guest Service
  • Character Awards
  • Review Culture and Wet Styling
We started off our class by watching a great video to illustrate the importance of good customer service:

It is extremely important to remember wherever you are working you are not only representing yourself but your employers when you help others.

GUEST SERVICE:
Going over guest service we covered everything from what we do when the guest arrives, hair history, to recommending product for their hair. 

I learned that we have to get 3 signatures from one of our instructors before our service is completely finished.  I actually like that so I will be getting feedback and education throughout being out on the floor later.

We covered the 10 Opportunities and 2 minute plan.  Also the Check Five and 4-Step Program.

The Check Five was my favorite part because it leads to success for you if you follow it.

Check Five:
Hearing
     is what I'm saying professional and appropriate?
Sight
     am I in dress code? Is my area clean and neat?
Touch
     is my guest comfortable?
Smell
     Light perfume, deodorant
Taste
     can I taste my lunch? MINTS!!!


Character Awards:
We each drew a name of another person in our program to which we would be presenting an award to.  This is not to be about skill or talent, but all about their character and personality.  I am going to keep thinking of what I can do for the person I drew.


We ended class by reviewing the concepts we've learned thus far.




No comments:

Post a Comment